UdiRECO® Insulation board with levelling compensation.
The insulation board with integrated levelling compensation. Suitable for direct rendering.
UdiRECO wood-fibre insulation boards are suitable for direct rendering, have optimized lambda values and provide wind-proof, integrated, levelling compensation for uneven surfaces.
- In combination with our new adjustable fixings, it saves time and effort in the levelling of the substrate surface
- Adapts itself to uneven surfaces within a range of +/- 2 cm
- Tongue and groove around the whole circumference
- Sound-absorbing and vapour-permeable
UdiRECO wood-fibre insulation boards are offered as a system solution.
- Façade insulation
- Interior insulation
- Insulating the ceilings of cellars
|Thicknesses||80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 mm|
|Apparent density||ca. 50-55 // 270 kg/m³|
|Declared value λD||0.038 // 0.048 W/mK|
|Design value λ||0.039 // 0.050 W/mK|
|Specific enthalpy capacity c||2100 J/kgK|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance coefficient µ||1/2 // 5|